Voom’s market entry consulting provides companies with strategic and operational support to bring products and services to the UK market.
Our objective is to fast track the germination time for market entrants to get established, to avoid bureaucratic drag and get on with the business of doing business. We will add value and experience to business planning, reducing potentially prohibitive costs and risks which might otherwise cause delays and stagnation.
Services are tailored to suit client and market needs – there is no simple formula. From strategic support, planning and coordination, to practical execution, our focus is on supporting businesses to achieve a return on investment with reduced costs, minimal delays and managed risk.
Our capabilities include:
- Market sizing, segmentation and forecasting
- Market analysis of potential customers and competitors
- Identifying demand for products and services
- Developing strategy, planning and risk analysis
- Identify trade barriers and open relationships with industry gatekeepers such as trade organisations
- Identify potential partners such as agents, distributors, suppliers and joint ventures
- Due diligence and contract negotiation
- Marketing strategy, PR and media planning, product launch planning and execution